Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Translate

Google+ Followers

Friday, November 11, 2005

Memorial Pics


I wonder what this child is thinking... I hope he never fully understands why he was there


Toronto City Councillor Paula Fletcher... an incredible woman!
Memorial plaque
My son Reed and I laying a rose...
The EMS workers, some were at the dreadful scene November 30th, 2002...
Giving my speech in front of the tree, bench and plaque...
beautiful day, glorious colours on the tree!
The crowd...
-all pictures courtesy of Kris Harper

2 comments:

kristyne said...

Love seeing this pictures - It means so much to know that Jeffrey's short and tragic life has touched so many people . I hope he can see this - I hope he can finally feel the love that he so rightly derserved while he was on this earth.

kristyne said...

I am so sorry I found out about this event after it happened. I am going this weekend and will let you all know how it went.